When you first start to walk this path, you assume that the only area you have to submit is sex. However, if one is truly going to be submissive to one's master in all things, the list of areas gets really long ...FAST.
My sassy, flirty short hair is going to go long again. At my next hair appointment, I'll discuss with D how best to keep it trimmed during that process. I like my short hair, but he prefers it long and sexy.
The kitchen, dining room and living room floors are clean again. They aren't spotless yet, but they will be and I'm trying hard to keep up with the maintenance on them. It will be a challenge over the next two weeks as we have my daughter's two dogs with us while she is on vacation.
The dishes are done. I hate doing dishes. I loathe doing dishes. I wash the dishes.
The sex is still phenomenal. There is something so primal about being totally submissive sexually to a master. He loves me and he wants the best for me and he's willing to do what it takes to help me get there.
There are some bumps in our way. My body isn't young anymore. My knees are creaky. I do have an appt with my M.D. this week to discuss some of these issues and I suspect I'll be having a bone density test soon. I need to know where I stand...more or less...before we try anything too strenuous in terms of working out and getting physically more fit.
I love him. I want him. I need him.
No comments:
Post a Comment