Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cherished

I feel cherished.  It's not that I didn't feel loved before, but since giving Master total power over my body and soul, I've learned how seriously he takes that commitment from me.  I could never have guessed that this would be the result.  I *KNEW* he would enjoy the ability to command my sexuality, but I thought it might stop there.  It hasn't.


As I said, he's taking things slowly, but I've truly behaved like a spoiled brat for many years.  While I enjoy cooking, I don't enjoy it in my dinky kitchen.  I also find it difficult to cope with the chaos in that tiny place.  He usually cooked and served me meals in my room.  Dishes seldom were done.  The floor almost never scrubbed (unless he did it). 

While I'm willing to be his pleasure slave, how willing am I to cook, wash dishes and scrub floors?  How happily will I clean my room? I already know the answer to those questions, and yet, being submissive to his will in all areas has its benefits.  Is it only my Master or do other men fantasize about their wife naked in the kitchen on her knees scrubbing the floor while they watch? 

I can't say that the visual is something that would appeal to me, but he likes it.  There is also something quite titillating about showing off your body while doing mundane chores.  There is also something quite exciting about your Master watching you while stroking his cock.  He walked up behind me, my hands still in sudsy water, and knelt to shove his cock in my ass.  He ordered me to continue scrubbing while he fucked me.  As he came, he reminded me to get the floor very clean or he'd have to spank my bare bottom  and then I would have to wash the floor again.

I can't wait to see how he handles cleaning the living and dining rooms.  What ever would we do with a usable dining room table?

No comments:

Post a Comment